Adriano asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 6 years ago

start Michael Vick or Colin Kapernik Week 8?

i realky need a win this week so im trying to get as many pointa as i can

Favorite Answer

Both teams have good matchups, but I think you should start Vick. The 49ers will probably rely on the run game again with Gore, and slowly put the Jags away. Once the 49ers are up a few touchdowns, they will probably pull their starters and hand off to Kendall Hunter and LaMichael James over and over. I think Kaep will only be good if he gets a rushing TD, so it's definitely a big gamble.

I see the PHI vs NYG game being much more competitive, and therefore, Vick will have to throw and run a lot to beat the Giants.

Vick... probably the best matchup . last week showed how terrible Freeman was, the Vikes WR's (drops) but NYG allows opponents 30+ points on avg. Jags could be a great matchup for SFO but who knows maybe you get Vikes Pitt in London or maybe you get boring. I like Vick and the Eagles to destroy their division foes.. Eli 15 ints this season which is the worst ever.. Eagles will have the ball and put up some points Foles is gone time for the Eagles to get into a dogfight. wacka-wacka!

Kapernik by a long shot. You dont get a much better much up as he's playing the Jags who are just piss poor. Also you dont know how healthy Vick really is. Kap all the way.

Vick

Vick is coming off injury, he will probably be a bit rusty. I would go with Kapernick as he is starting to get his mid-season stride.

Don't you try to get as many points as possible every week? If you waited until you really needed a win... maybe that's part of your problem.