Where can I find good source material on Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn's military career?

I'm in the process of writing a paper on Solzhenitsyn's experience in the Red Army, from his conscription to discharge and exile, but I'm having quite a bit of trouble finding primary and even secondary source material. Most of the sources I've found are general biographies giving a vague... show more I'm in the process of writing a paper on Solzhenitsyn's experience in the Red Army, from his conscription to discharge and exile, but I'm having quite a bit of trouble finding primary and even secondary source material. Most of the sources I've found are general biographies giving a vague description of his service in a paragraph or less. Has anyone written a similar essay, or have better methods of finding sources, that they'd be willing to share?
1 answer 1