Moving out of state and my mom is coming along?

My husband and I are moving out of state next week, and my mom is coming along to help me unpack and get organized (my husband goes straight to work after we get there, so he cant help). I don't really understand why this is so important to her to help with, but I don't thing it's coming from bad... show more My husband and I are moving out of state next week, and my mom is coming along to help me unpack and get organized (my husband goes straight to work after we get there, so he cant help). I don't really understand why this is so important to her to help with, but I don't thing it's coming from bad intentions. This is the first time we've ever moved out of the state, so I think it has to do with that and some kind of maternal thing, especially since when I left home, I was still a teen, on bad terms with my parents, moving in unmarried with a guy (whos my husband now) and she never got a chance to help me move into my first place like most mothers do. Also, my moms getting older, there's probably not a whole lot of years left she's going to physically be able to do this kind of thing and we've been on good terms for a few years now so if it makes her happy to help, I won't refuse.

Anyways, we are moving out of a 500 sq ft apartment into a slightly larger apartment. We really don't have that much stuff to unpack, and I'm not going to make my mom help us carry heavy furniture. I guess it just feels a little strange as an adult to have my mom help me set up home. She's staying for 3 days. When we've moved in the past, I've unpacked and organized everything by myself in like a day or two. We just don't have that much stuff. She's thinking from her own experience moving from large houses where it is a lot of work (my parents have never lived in apartments or even small houses). I'm just not really sure what she can help with beyond carrying in boxes? I know she wants to help, but I don't know what to have her help with?