People make fun of me for wearing a Harry Potter/Gryffindor scarf? What should I do?

Okay so I wear a Gryffindor scarf to school because:

1. I love Harry Potter.

2. It's cold where I live.

3. It would be a waste of money if I didn't wear it.

So anyway everyday I walk into school, about 2 seconds of entering the school I have about 5 Harry Potter references at me: "5 POINTS TO GRYFFINDOR!!" "Did you enjoy your time at Hogwarts?" "Omg why is she wearing a Harry Potter scarf" "What the **** a Gryffindor scarf?!??!!?".

At first I didn't mind it, but now it's getting annoying, I guess it's my fault in a way because I'm making myself an easy target, because nobody else in my school would dare wear a Gryffindor scarf, but why can't people mind their own business and not comment on what people are wearing?

What I'm asking is, how can I stop it? Obviously most people would say get a different scarf or don't wear it, but I want to wear it and I will, I'm not ashamed just annoyed.

I'm not very confident, I only talk to people I know.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

i have a harry potter tattoo on my wrist. and a beanie. i know what you're going through. people at my school didn't actually give me a lot of crap about it, but the few that did annoyed me. i generally think that it's cooler to wear and represent the things you love, rather than dress like a robot clone like everyone else. and that's what you should tell the haters.

• 7 years ago

Tell them to find some buisness. It's your life, do what you want as long as you aren't hurting others.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Tell them to mind their own business, you aren't hurting anyone.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.