Canada and the United States?
What does Canada have that the u.s doesn't? And what does the u.s have that Canada doesn't?
- JessicaLv 57 years agoFavorite Answer
Canada has that US doesn't
- 18/19 drinking/gambling age
- Celsius instead of fahrenheit
- Good beer
- Roll up the rim to win
- Universal health care
- Loonies and Toonies (1 & 2 $ coins)
- Two official languages
- Quality poutine
- Metric system
- Banned guns
- No death penalty
- Same sex marriage nationwide
- A Queen
- Polymer tear/waterproof money
- Swiss Chalet
- Beavers and Canada geese everywhere
USA has that Canada doesn't
- Tropical beaches
- Large selection of fast food restaurants
- High gun crime
- Legal machine guns
- A president
- Large film industry
Things Canada & US share and wish would go away
- Justin Beiber.
- Anonymous7 years ago
1) To arrive to Canada and proceed to university requires a scholar visa. To get a scholar visa he needs to show he has been accepted at a Canadian university AND he has the cash to pay for it because he will be very restricted in the kind of work he can do with a student visa.
2) If he is designing to move here he better get an immigration visa or a work visa first. No visa....no work, no health care, no proficiency to change his drivers permit over or rent an apartment.
3) Citizenship by wedding ceremony doesn't work in Canada. wed to a Canadian or not he will still need to qualify to immigrate.
4) Quickest way? There is no quick way. There is only the right way and how long it takes or how very simple it will be counts on his circumstance and if he specifies.
So...let me understand this. Your beau likes to come here and you inquire if he can get citizenship through wedding ceremony? noise like a good relationship there. notify him to read through the location at the connection below.