Should i addmit myself into a mental hospital if it's taking too long to see a psychiatrist?

I have major depressive disorder and I'm pretty sure I'm having psychotic features along with it. I've been trying to go to counselors/therapist for years and I usually stop going after 2-3 sessions because they won't even talk to me it's just paper work. It's getting so bad that I can't... show more I have major depressive disorder and I'm pretty sure I'm having psychotic features along with it. I've been trying to go to counselors/therapist for years and I usually stop going after 2-3 sessions because they won't even talk to me it's just paper work. It's getting so bad that I can't wait any longer, I waited an entire month, day by day just to see my counselor so we could finally talk on the 3rd session, and because I was 20 minuets late she would not see me. I've been late to everything in my life always, but I am there trying to get help and it's like oh well. It's getting to be bs. They made another appointment for a month later and I don't think I can wait another month. I just waited 6 months to even decide to try to talk to someone, and a month to actually talk to someone. I am losing my sanity. I've been cutting myself since I was 12, (I'm 22 now) and I stopped for years and I've maybe cut myself 20 times within the past month. Also I've been drinking almost every night because I can't take feeling like this. It seems like no one even cares. I think I need some kind of meds. My mentality is effecting my physical body. My heart, my muscles etc. It's hard to even describe a lot of what is going on because I can't remember episodes or the way my thinking was yesterday, or a week ago. It's like leaving a wound untreated and it just keeps getting worse and worse, getting more infected and more painful. And it just seems like no one wants to help or cares enough, and I'm tired of trying. It's going to take 2 months to even see a psychiatrist and they are saying that might get canceled. The only problem is I have a child that I need to take care of. I've never even had a job and my boyfriend works hard to take care of us, if I admitted myself how long would they keep me in there? Especially if I told them I've been seeing and hearing things. He works almost every other night and it would be a struggle for him to take care of our child on his own, and bring him to work. I have no family or friends to watch him either. I just want to tell someone what's going on and get on some meds. Why does it have to be so difficult? I've been trying for years, it's getting so bad it's scary. I have anxiety and a bad feeling like 75% of the time. How else can I get help quickly?