What kind of relay do i use to cut off power?

I am trying to find a relay to cut off power.
All i want is for when the device powers on to power it for a second or two and then shut off power to it until it calls for it again.
Update: I am running a hotline from thermostat which is 24v to my pellet stove. The wires need to switch on the power switch (because its a manual click on) so it only needs to be on for 1 or 2 seconds . I would just connect the wires to the switch but in the manual it says "do not hold down power switch " so by... show more I am running a hotline from thermostat which is 24v to my pellet stove. The wires need to switch on the power switch (because its a manual click on) so it only needs to be on for 1 or 2 seconds . I would just connect the wires to the switch but in the manual it says "do not hold down power switch " so by connecting the wires straight to it its basically like holding down the power switch. Hence why i need a relay to cut off power after a second or two until i ask it to start again.