Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth officially over?

So they completely forgot about each other? I mean they might get back together, but is it an off again on again? or is it that they’re too buisy with carears? Do they still have they’re engagement rings on? I read on the front cover of a magazine that liam dumped her in a text 10 minuites after her VMAS performance, is that true?

Favorite Answer

100% over and have been for months

Liam and Miley issued statements saying they're done, not to mention Liam was spotted feeling up another woman and Miley has stated on the Ellen show that "she's done with that chapter in her life".

Don't listen to those tabloids, they are rumours started by the celebs to keep the spotlight kept on them, they sell these stories to the magazines for a profit.

It has officially been over since just after the VMA's. No official word on how it happened, but we do know that he dumped her, mostly because he couldn't approve of her behaviour. He has been spotted with another woman in Mexico, or something like that. It looks highly unlikely that they'll get back together.

:)

Liam has already moved on and gotten with some other girl

I don't think they will get back together. Unless Miley cleans up her act.

Liam has already moved in and gotten with some other girl I don't think their getting back together unless Miley cleans up her act.

Liam has a new GF now, and she's drop dead gorgeous. Makes Miley look really ugly.

Liam got with another man.