Should I ask this guy to dance?

Help I like 2 guys & I'm so confused & I want to ask one to dance but idk who, I was planning on guy 1 but I'm starting to like guy 2 more I think

Guy 1: I have a class w him & he's new this year. He used to b quiet but he's hanging out w the really obnoxious guys & I'm afraid that they're starting to rub off on him

Guy 2: is really nice & cute but I have no classes with. I was starting to stop liking him but I like him again… he doesn't really show up to dances though

Alright, so I like both of them. If guy 1 shows up to the dance but not guy 2 I think I will ask guy 1 to dance but I'm scared about his friends

If they both show up who should I ask?? I like both of them…

If guy 2 shows up & not 1 I think I'll ask him but I'm not sure cuz I'm shy and a guys been mean about me liking him before- I'm not what u call popular :-/

I know this is stupid but I would like to here ur opinions (sorry I'm typing fast & that's why I have grammar issues) thanks :)

Favorite Answer

YOLO! If they both show up ask them both!! You're not committed to either one so...go for it! The only thing they can say is "no". Don't be scared.

Honestly, I would not plan all this out. Just go with the flow; if the moment feels right ask who you feel like. However, if i were to pick a guy, i would pick guy 1 just because guy 2 seems like an ***