how can I wash a car without a hose or going to the car wash?

Is there a chemical spray that can clean the car? Or can I wipe down the car with warm water and add detail wax after? I need some easier method. I wash my car at least 3 to 4 times a week because it rains so often. Please help.

Best Answer

if you wash this that often, you should use a bucket with cold water and vehicle wash soap that doesn't remove the wax. section at a time. pre-rinse-wash-rinse again.

if you don't it wont take long for swirls to form. micro scatching of the surface.

to a certain degree, that happens when ever you wash. but that often, using waterless wash kits, will impact the finish way sooner than water.

a really good base of wax will be the saving grace on the finish over time.

Yes there is. I use a product called "Miracle Wash" which is an aerosol spray. I use it after I give the car spray with the hose because if I don't it will grind the dirt in. Once I've done the wax job and a few applications of this "Miracle Wash" it takes less and less time to keep the car looking show-room status. Generally this product needs no water, is a quick and cost effective solution.

• Ian K

Washing 3-4 times a week? Because it rains? Don't expect your finish/paint to last that long if you are going to automatic washes that often!

Source(s): Logic.

Buy a waterproof car cover. They are a little expensive but it will pay for itself in a few months.If you are spending that much a week on washing your car it will be worth it.

Just wipe it down with a sponge after the rain.

• Lesus

You can use a big bucket or go to a self service car wash.