What do I keep? Reducing an already minimal wardrobe?

My husband and I currently share a small closet and a dresser, but our current apartment also has other storage areas besides the bedroom closet. We are moving to a new apartment that has no other storage besides the smaller than what we have now bedroom closet (which we will need to store other things beside... show more My husband and I currently share a small closet and a dresser, but our current apartment also has other storage areas besides the bedroom closet. We are moving to a new apartment that has no other storage besides the smaller than what we have now bedroom closet (which we will need to store other things beside clothes in). My husband is going to use the dresser for his clothes and I'm going to be using a small amoire we've been using as a bookshelf. We won't have the room for any more furniture, so buying a second dresser or something is out of the question. And we already store out of season clothes and bedding under our bed, so that space is spoken for.

I already have an extremely minimal wardrobe compared to most women, and I do not really have clothes I don't wear regularly that I can just easily eliminate. Beyond my clothes, I'm also going to have to keep my camera gear in the armoire (which will take up a good 1/4 of an already cramped space), plus a few purses. I will basically end up with 3 of those plastic drawers and a lidded box for all my in season clothes. That means I'm going to have to get rid of probably a third of my clothes. I don't even know where to start. I don't keep stuff that's in poor condition or that I don't wear. I don't know how to figure out what to donate when I wear all my stuff at least a few times a month. Given I don't have an overflowing closet to start with, how should I go about eliminating things I actually like and wear?
Update: We already use space bags, its a rented apartment so we cant just add shelves to the walls and I'm already super organized/live minimally as I'm used to living in a small place. We don't have a lot of stuff, our current apartment is only 500 sq ft, the new one is about the same size, but there's... show more We already use space bags, its a rented apartment so we cant just add shelves to the walls and I'm already super organized/live minimally as I'm used to living in a small place. We don't have a lot of stuff, our current apartment is only 500 sq ft, the new one is about the same size, but there's only one closet in the new place. That's the issue, we have other things we need to store and have to use the closet for those things instead of clothes. I'm not upset about getting rid of clothes (I've certainly lived with less than I have now before), more I'm trying to figure out what I really need, not just want to have.