Jaden27 asked in HealthWomen's Health · 7 years ago

How to get rid of breakouts within 2 months?

I usually have very clear skin, hardly a pimple anywhere except the odd one every once in awhile! But I have been going through an immigration process with my fiance so we can get married & I am moving to the States to live with him in 2 months. Ever since we have started this process I have been breaking out HORRIBLY! Mainly on my cheeks, but other random places! My Mom says it is probably from stress & I should try proactiv. I have heard some bad reviews out there tho and I don't wanna screw up my skin! I want to have clear skin for my wedding in 2 months! Anyone know of a product that might help?? I clean my skin with l'oreal 360 acne wash, but hasn't really helped much.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Niacinamide face cleansing pads are an effective and simple way to keep acne away. Just place a pad on the pimple and watch it fade away. Lavender Oil helps prevent skin drying. Niacinamide also helps diminish skin-hyperpigmentation (acne scars)

Niacinamide pads are also known as Vitamin B3 pads or Nicotinamide pads. Works on body acne too.

Give them a try and you will be pleasantly surprised.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.