for people who work for McD?

I work for McD too and as you know I have my daily meal on breaks on there! and I work out as well in parallel but I usually get the big mac but I feel like Im gaining weight over the day! can anyone please tell what is the healthiest sandwich I can have there! Thank you

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Bella
    Lv 6
    6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

i'm guessing maybe one slice of a hamburger bun with a grilled chicken or a maybe a salad but thats not a sandwich.

• CAMEAN
    Lv 6
    6 years ago

At my restaurant, only the dollar menu meals were free, so buying grilled chicken everyday was out of the question. What I usually did was just get a mcchicken with extra lettuce (to fill you up), no bun & no mayo. You can use a light mayo packet instead and cut about 50 calories. To mix it up, I would bring my own sides & eat a mcchicken (360 cals) or cheeseburger (300 cals) as is, or vice versa: bring my own sandwich & just get a happy meal size or small fry. Instead of soda, pick up sparkling water at the grocery for $0.60-0.85 per liter. It's like flavored Sprite, but 0 calories and aspartame.

Source(s): Worked at McD for 1 year
  • 6 years ago

The McDonalds in my neighborhood lists the nutrition on the walls and on the item boards. I know the Happy Meal comes with green apples and your choice of milk a very small fry and a small burger and you can toss the bread. That might help.

• mike
    Lv 6
    6 years ago

To prove people wrong my daughter which was 5' 6" and weighed 218 pounds exercised and ate at a fast food restaurant at least one time per day and after one year she weighed 152 pounds. Thats right she lost 66 pounds. Her secret was to throw the bread in the trash and eat everything that was left. It is messy but it helps you lose weight. Good Luck!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

any grilled chicken sandwich is the healthiest.

• 6 years ago

chicken salad no sauce.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.