Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutFast Food · 6 years ago

When do they stop serving the Pumkin Spice Latte at Starbucks, and at McDonalds?

Of course I googled it, but all I saw were pages about "can't wait for Pumpkin Spice Latte?".

Guess it's popular. Never had one, really want one. (before the deadline)

Best Answer

I think it varies. I used to work for Starbucks, and they stopped sending us the pumpkin syrup at one point, but it just depended on when we ran out of the inventory as to when we stopped serving it. So a really busy store where pumpkin spice lattes are very popular will run out before a slower store does. They should be available at least through the holiday season/new year. Even if stores are promoting the more "Christmasy" drinks, they usually still have the pumpkin spice syrup.

The Dunkin Donuts pumpkin and white choc latte is awesome, I had many when they were $1 in September.

I don't know the exact date, but I assume they'll stop once they switch to X-Mas/winter stuff, like the Peppermint Lattes.

In pumpkin season

I think at Starbucks you can get it year round. McDonald's its thru the holidays

they will probobly stop at the end of fall