Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

Should I follow my ex on IG?

So it's been years since we broke up. I still see him sometimes on my block but we never talk. After we broke up we actually stopped talking because he got a girl but now they are not together. I have 2 if his family members on Instagram. Do you think I should follow him? His page private so I know he will see its me. What you guys think?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I wouldn't do that if I were you.

By the way, what are you trying to achieve by doing this?

Are you trying to be more effective stalker, or just think, that since you follow his family members, you should also follow him?

Whatever the reason, don't.

• 8 years ago

So why you just don't say hi next time? I don't think ig is good idea he is gonna find it odd as like maybe stalking but have on mind he prolly moved on, good luck

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.