Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I found this interesting Poll that was taken during the government shutdown?

it was reported that during the Government shutdown news organizations reported 41 times that the Republicans were to blame for the government shutdown it also said that there were 0 stories blaming the Democratic Party and only 12 stories which blamed both parties do you think we're leaning LEFT like parallel to the ground left

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You are mis-representing the story, but I guess that isn't important to you. The story actually was a comparison of news stories on ABC, NBC and CBS television about the shutdown, not all news sources. And it was an analysis done by a conservative BS outlet, Media Research Center.

• 8 years ago

Yes, that's why a position to have an accountable Gov and make smart cuts to balance the budget is seen as "extreme". Even thought that would result in less government corruption and more stability in all Gov programs. so basically we have gone to the left of common sense.

• 8 years ago

If Americans knew how our system worked 100% would have blamed the GOP for the shutdown..

But thanks to FOXNEWS misinforming people..a great number blamed the president..Its NOT his job to pass a budget nor is it his job to negotiate a budget..that is CONGRESS

the senate passed a budget (CR) and sent it to the house..Boehner wouldnt let it get voted on, so the govt shut down..THE END

• lare
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

i expect those same 41 news agencies reported Germany was to blame for the Holocaust.

• 8 years ago

How do you think obama got elected, twice, because the mainstream media loves him, don't report his failures and vilify the Republicans.

• 8 years ago

it is called bias media and because of that they are causing a lot of damage to this country.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.