I am working in israel as caretaker . I want settle in isreal is it posible or not!?

Favorite Answer

It all depends on your status. If you are there legally and working legally you can approach the relevant authorities (Ministry of absorption I think) and apply to have your status changed or pply for citizenship if you have been working there legally for long enough. If you are there illegally, then it becomes harder since you are trying to change your illegal status to legal. In either case, I would suggest talking to a lawyer who specialises in immigration and find out exactly what you need to do. If you are legal- then you can probably start with speaking to the authorities and seeing if there is going to be an issue that you need a lawyer for or if you can go ahead without a lawyer.

The above is all assuming you are not Jewish. If you are Jewish, then you can aply to make aliyah and the process is much shorter and easier

• TNO

Probably possible.

You provide few details about your life and situation that I can't say for sure. It's a very general question, that will probably be yes in most circumstances.

If you are employed long enough, and stay employed in the nation for a long enough time, then it's easy to apply for things like citizenship.

• S B

Yes. If you've been working legally in Israel for 5 years you can apply for citizenship.

Yes

• ...

It's posible...

yes. move in. become citizen. join army

welcome to israel