?
? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

What did y'all think of the Congressional stenographer's...commentary?

(Grammaticaly speaking, the proper universal form of "you" is "ye"...but I don't think it would fly here)

• Rob

Amen

weeks of exposure to hyperpartisan inflammatory rhetoric and over the top demagoguery pushed her over the edge.

maybe we can tone down the use of words like terrorist and hostage before we set some disturbed individual off on a violent rampage

I don't know.

It sounded more like a psychotic break.

But I don't have to deal with those people day in and day out like she does, either. Maybe they drove her over the edge.

Well, she has the right to self expression under the 1st amendment.

It was a great second act giving the lunatic behavior/entertainment that the GOP and their low intellect Tea-party wing treated the American public to for over two weeks.

What happened to "freedom of speech"?

It was rude, but she had a "right".

• Raine

I think she had just had it with the idiocy of it all.

• Sarah

Sounds like she cracked up. She's a Pentecostal Christian, so it goes without saying that she believes god told her to do this. http://abcnews.go.com/politics/t/blogEntry?id=2060...