What company offers health, life, auto, etc. insurance?

Being an adult sucks. Shopping for insurance and I would gladly consolidate all of my insurances to one company, but it doesn't seem that there are any out there that cover what I need now; life, health, and auto...and eventually home. Are there any banks that do it, like USAA or Navy Fed?

• Tricia
    Favorite Answer

state farm

Source(s): experience

1

Source(s): #1 Cheap Auto Insurance : http://autoinsurance.trustdd.com/?GLQR

Go to a state farm agent in your city and ask them about their insurance school they run their employees through. That's what I did and I had no insurance experience at all. I enrolled took the course and passed everything the first time around. The schools are not expensive and the instructors know the information that will help you ace the exams.

• ?

You should consolidate your buying through one broker, but buying with the same company is not the best idea. Car and home should go together, but those companies are usually quite expensive when it comes to life insurance and none of them do health. Or, if they do, they're usually reselling one company. A broker can shop the market for you. And, you should technically have two brokers....one for life and health and another for you property and casualty.

State Farm is probably the only one and that varies by the state you are located in.

It's because there are different kinds of insurance licensing and regulations. "people" insurance (health, dental, vision, life) are handled by one type of company and property (auto, home, etc) are handled by another.

• ?

I use Allstate. They have all that coverage and discounts for "multiple policies".

try american family insurance...i have mine wtih them.