Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What company offers health, life, auto, etc. insurance?

Being an adult sucks. Shopping for insurance and I would gladly consolidate all of my insurances to one company, but it doesn't seem that there are any out there that cover what I need now; life, health, and auto...and eventually home. Are there any banks that do it, like USAA or Navy Fed?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Tricia
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

state farm

Source(s): experience
  • 5 years ago

Source(s): #1 Cheap Auto Insurance : http://autoinsurance.trustdd.com/?GLQR
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Go to a state farm agent in your city and ask them about their insurance school they run their employees through. That's what I did and I had no insurance experience at all. I enrolled took the course and passed everything the first time around. The schools are not expensive and the instructors know the information that will help you ace the exams.

• ?
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

You should consolidate your buying through one broker, but buying with the same company is not the best idea. Car and home should go together, but those companies are usually quite expensive when it comes to life insurance and none of them do health. Or, if they do, they're usually reselling one company. A broker can shop the market for you. And, you should technically have two brokers....one for life and health and another for you property and casualty.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

State Farm is probably the only one and that varies by the state you are located in.

It's because there are different kinds of insurance licensing and regulations. "people" insurance (health, dental, vision, life) are handled by one type of company and property (auto, home, etc) are handled by another.

• ?
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

I use Allstate. They have all that coverage and discounts for "multiple policies".

• 8 years ago

try american family insurance...i have mine wtih them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.