Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 7 years ago

Do all MGTOW hate women? Am I a MGTOW?

I have absolutely nothing against females. I don't hate them any more than males, anyway. I am almost 30. But I have been single over 5 years and celibate for over 4 years. I have only had a few relationships my entire life and only one of them was a good one. Seeing how I am also a very introverted perosn, I realized that I do better single and that I was meant to be single. I do have some good female friends however, and I love my female family members. Does this make me a MGTOW? Why or why not?

• AG
    Favorite Answer

No, all of them dont hate women.

You dont sound like a MGTOW...!!

I am not a MGTOW.

I am, however, a PreToGoAl

PREpared

TO

GO it

ALone

I am not going to thrust myself into a relationship for fear that there may be nothing for me tomorrow. I've squandered many years in many relationships playing by "ground rules" (an actual quote used by a few of the women in my past) which I had no say in creating. I just capitulated so as not to upset the holy host of the sacred orifice.

I think it will ultimately be better to press the reset button the moment I see a red flag (or even a pink flag) in a woman's behavior.

And if that means I die alone, guess what - that's what widowers do anyway.

I dont think MGTOWs hate women.

they are terribly cynical though. you should watch some of Stardusk's or Bar Bar's (Barbarosssa) videos - they're probably the most influential MGTOWs.

In all honestly, I don't quite "get" what actually defines a MGTOW.

No you are not, the MGTOW seem to believe in having no relationships with women at all. Some of them are MRA's. You simply have decided that a relationship may not be what is in your best interest... You did not blame women in general as a all encompassing negative factor forcing you to this decision.

All MGTOWS do not hate women. MGTOW is about guys not being bound to toxic societal expectations and trying to live life on their own terms. Nothing about that is misogynist. Some of the younger guys are still a bit too caught up with women (imo), but that will probably lessen with age. You are fine.

If all mgtows hate women then all feminists hate men.

stereotypes are fun.

While I don't go by labels, I'm a proud misogynist.