Insanity. asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 6 years ago

If your mom was black and dad is white would you have 4c hair?

Going natural and nervous I'll have ugly kinky hair

Favorite Answer

No one can answer that question because everyone's hair texture varies. Not all biracial people have the same hair texture. You can start by considering the answers to these questions. How well did your hair take a relaxer? Did you use a regular or course relaxer? How did your new growth look, deep waves, fine waves, no wave pattern at all?

I realized after I cut all my relaxed hair off that the answers to those questions can give you a hint as to what type of hair you have. I always used a regular relaxer. In between relaxers I noticed my new growth had a defined wavy pattern. I could go a while without a relaxer and my hair would still lie down smoothly. Come to find out I have a mixture of 3b, 3c, & 4a hair. With that being said keep in mind you won't know for sure your natural hair texture until you're fully natural.

what's 4c? Kinky/curly hair is so gorgeous <3

I don't know what 4c hair is.

4 centimeter?hair will grow,and 4 is easy from child to adult,