i have a question about filing taxes while working for a contractor for walmart?

I was working for walmart with a contractor company called Employment Partner's Inc. (EPI)which is a temp agency that employs people to work for walmart as a temp for stocking and warehousing. Anyway the payroll company (Global Cash Card) from which is how EPI walmart temps were paid. When I went under my account under Global Cash card from which it showed my paychecks and how much was deposited in my account for global cash card, the account and the website didn't show my tax deductions for each of my deposited pay checks from EPI that was on the payroll account company Global Cash Card. We were given a card to activate and that was our pay check we didn't get paper paycheck, and the websites for epi and global cash card doesn't show the amount of deductions for each paycheck deposite just how muck was deposited for each paycheck? So how much taxes would I be claiming for EPI when I file taxes this year. I am not includeing the Obama care cause it hasn't been activated yet so I am leaving that out for now!

• Bobbie
    Favorite Answer

Contact them as soon as possible and ask them for the information that you do need and want at that time and ask them to send a copy of all of it for your information and records at that time in your life OK.

Hope that you find the above enclosed information useful. 10/17/2013

• NA

If you lost the W-2 that EPI sent you last January, contact them for a replacement. They can charge you $10-$20 to make another copy.

• tro

your employer(in your case the temp agency that assigned you) should provide you some access to your pay stub either with a paper copy or codes to use to retrieve the information on the internet

ask them

You have to claim all yoru income. You will get a W2 fomr the staffing agency, ask them where your pay stubs are, they must provide them if requested.