Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicR&B & Soul · 7 years ago

where can i download any songs by Bring Me The Horizon for free or for a small amount of money online?

I soooo badly want all of their songs onto my phone, was just wondering if I could get it from anywhere.

I've heard you can download songs from youtube, how do you do it? I DONT want to pay! I think its illegal though but oh well yolo.

please help! will best answer whoever actually tells me a place to find this stuff;)

Favorite Answer

Hi, I use a youtube to mp3 converter. It's at youtube-mp3.org . First make sure you have iTunes installed on your computer. Anyways, what you do is you go on youtube and type in the song you want to download. then you copy the link, and then paste it into the youtube-mp3 box. press convert video, and then press download mp3 file. afterwards, the mp3 file will show up, and then click on it. (make sure that you pressed the option of open mp3 file in itunes), it should show up in your playlist. if that was a bit confusing to follow, here's a video i made with me doing it. (it was a kpop tutorial so please don't judge me >.<)