Why did y&r do this ?

to Adam ,making him do the bad things on here? he just started to get his act together, and him having a son and all ,just getting to know him . wow!!! and what do you think Adam should do? that dang music playing,,, and that dam victor ,,,saying this **** about billy leaving Delia in the car, he should have taking... show more to Adam ,making him do the bad things on here? he just started to get his act together, and him having a son and all ,just getting to know him . wow!!! and what do you think Adam should do? that dang music playing,,, and that dam victor ,,,saying this **** about billy leaving Delia in the car, he should have taking her in the store with him in real life, but doesn't someone have to die ,for Connors sake.do you think that Adam will say anything ? he just might, because we didn't find out about the what and who was leaving off of y&r.just that there was sup-post to be a car accident and someone gets killed.and on the b&b what did liam video tape with Stephanie on it? i hope she does kick his butt to the curve cant stand his parrot looking self, and brook is just so slutty .she makes me sick! she moves in just like a snake on to anyone man if she can get her claws into them, and dang isn't she around 50 something ,with the whole pregnancy and miscarriage thing, she mind me of having a witch face that matches her witch personally.what is going to happen in this hit and run case with Adam?
9 answers 9