What would you use this laughably small closet for?

So we are moving and our new apartment is pretty nice, but there are a few things I wish were different about it. One is the bedroom closet. The bedroom itself is pretty large (15'x18), but the closet is only 41x24"! Because of the layout of our current apartment, I've been using our bookcase in the... show more So we are moving and our new apartment is pretty nice, but there are a few things I wish were different about it. One is the bedroom closet. The bedroom itself is pretty large (15'x18), but the closet is only 41x24"! Because of the layout of our current apartment, I've been using our bookcase in the closet to put folded clothes on, and our armoire in the living room for books. When we move, I'll actually be able to fit the armoire in the bedroom again, so we'll have that space too. My husband will probably take the dresser and I'll take the armoire (which are both really big and neither of us have tons of clothes) and I can store out of season clothes under the bed. We probably won't be keeping any clothes in the closet. I was thinking of storing seasonal decorations in there or maybe our crystal/formal dining stuff (?). does anyone else not use their bedroom closet for clothes? What do you store in there? What would you store in this small of a closet?
2 answers 2