Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

We know liberals hate George Washington and Abraham Lincoln?

I'm just wondering do you also hate Grizzly Adams and Santa Claus? Where does the hate end with white icons that seem to be innocent and healthy?

@MTR, yeah like your going to have a peaceful discussion.

@Joe, seems they hate old white people - especially ones that are for the family and drug-free.

@Josh, i tried to have legitimate discussions in other questions --- and here you go again calling some names... I guess you need your mouth washed out with soap you liberal punk. I would gladly do it to right in front all your friends bastard!

@tracy, well you have problems. and you will only have more problems in life by combining with the unstable liberal crowd that seems "cool" to you know. I hope for your own sake you can find a stable path to walk on but I can tell you are not on it. I've had problems such as yours (most likely worse) but I learned to cope by setting goals everyday. The liberal way is to bash stability and take drugs - a false high. Good luck!

• Tracy
    Favorite Answer

George Washington was a man of great fortitude and foresight. Abraham Lincoln was a titan among men. Grizzly Adams was a television series that was passable. Santa Claus.....depends on which Santa Claus you mean. The religious one? I am agnostic, so I have no fealty. The commercial one? I think it's creepy to advocate a stranger coming into everybody's home when they're asleep. As a symbol of love, giving and charity? I can go with that.

I have only hated two people in my life--and they're both dead. And they were family.

EDIT: At 51 years old, I don't DO cool. I've been on my "path" my whole life. My problems have always comprised of people who think they know better than me what path I should take. As I have stated before, I don't drink or do drugs of any kind. Also, as I stated before, making blanket assumptions about people based on a label (liberal) is at best misguided and always erroneous. As for the relative severity of our problems, I don't play quien es mas macho much. Just a hint, though. Why do you think I'm glad my father and brother are dead? As for stability--married 33 years, 4 children, 36 years working, 13 years in the same house. I'd call that stability. You might want to rethink making judgments about other people and attend to your life without mucking in everyone else's.

You made a statement. You didn't ask a question. If you ask a question, base in on facts and show quotes from liberals that actually made those statements. There is enough political propaganda from either side that floats around. We should rise above it all.

Seriously? I've heard way more criticism of Abraham Lincoln coming from the right.

Really, when Bush was in power FEMA said the founding fathers terrorized red coats and cut their heads.

"Heck of a job Browine." - George W. Bush

LOL. It seems the conservatives also think liberals hate their own wife and kids, too.

We know somebody is off their meds, too.

No, they do not. Conservatives hate the truth.

So much for objective criticism.

not at all both were liberal