is ariana grande sick?

I don't mean flu or strept throat sick...I mean with something major.

I've heard of people that don't grow the way they should because they're missing some type of cell....

And ariana grande doesn't look her age to me...

Favorite Answer

I think she has a healthy image though she went a bit far with weight loss at one point. And she strained her voice trying to sound like Mariah Carey.

She said that she is growing up but doesn't want to make any big shocking transition like Miley. And she's not ashamed of her Nickleodeon days like Miley seems to hate her Disney background. I admire her for that, I'm too old to follow her but I don't mind her.

* she is five foot tall, she's always going to look a bit small. Like I said I'm a bit concerned about her figure sometimes being too thin, but anorexic people tend to have a malnourished look to them, their skin tone and eyes are dull, I don't see that with her. When I was younger I was thin though I was eating well, people wrongly thought I had anorexia.

She's probably anorexic, it's disgusting how thin she is.

I've heard she's anorexic.

nope

just make up and photoshop

uh no. She looks her age to me.

IDK