College student interested in Forex trading?

I am a current Junior Engineering student. I have about $2,500.00 saved up that is sitting in a bank account earning a whopping equivocate to 0%, like everyone else... I have been trading in a demo forex account over the past few months in my spare time, but regularly spare time, and have been profitable, only... show more I am a current Junior Engineering student. I have about $2,500.00 saved up that is sitting in a bank account earning a whopping equivocate to 0%, like everyone else...
I have been trading in a demo forex account over the past few months in my spare time, but regularly spare time, and have been profitable, only trading like if it were my own money. I believe at this stage of my life I can afford to lose some money, to make some money, but would you try your luck in stocks? or forex? or just save every cent and hold on until I have real money to gamble with a couple years out of college?
Go crazy with what you would do, again, only 20 here, but I am fine with criticism.
Thanks a lot!