Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 6 years ago

Now that they are 5-1 do you still think the seahawks suck?

Favorite Answer

I wouldn't say they suck, obviously they don't. They are however, overhyped. They aren't on par with Top NFC teams like New Orleans, SF(now that they are playing like SF) or Greenbay(failmary much?). I think they are a second tier team like my cowboys Dallas despite their record. They looked pretty bad against the texans(blown out by 49ers and rams) and titans! I think INDY exposed them. They will get better when Harvin is back but I have SF winning the west once they have more than 1 NFL level receiver. Not to mention SF will get Aldon back, Crabtree, Manningham, Tank Carradine, and probably marcus lattimore by the end of the year and if they get Josh Gordon to pair with Crabtree, Boldon, Davis, Manningham, Baldwin and Patton the seahawks will have no shot. The 49ers defense is looking suffocating again. 4 turnovers in each of the last 2 games. A safety today. Eric Reid is looking like Donte Whitner and Ed reid in his prime rolled into one. If the 49ers get their shiiiit together I think they will have a dominate end of season and post season. I have seahawks third behind 1. NO and 2. SF in NFC.

Never thought thy did....

They don't suck. The don't have a lot of flash and don't get a lot of media attention.

• SB

They don't suck but the 49ers will win the NFC West, its only week 6. Can't wait till they come to the bay and get pummeled.

• 6 years agoReport

OOOOHHHHH yeah!

No..Never did...I do however think this question sucks

Chill out. They're 5-1 not 1-5.