Anxiety problems or what?

So I went to the hospital because of anxiety attack last night. I was so worried I had cancer that I made myself crazy. I was having a fever, swollen lymph nodes, body aches etc. well I felt fine after the doctor reassured me and basically said I have absolutely nothing wrong with me. (He did not check blood... show more So I went to the hospital because of anxiety attack last night. I was so worried I had cancer that I made myself crazy. I was having a fever, swollen lymph nodes, body aches etc. well I felt fine after the doctor reassured me and basically said I have absolutely nothing wrong with me. (He did not check blood though) I google symptoms all the time and feel pain in my body sometimes. I have had a painful throbbing pain in my hand for an hour and have felt random pains lately and am now worried I have bone cancer... Last night I was worried about leukemia.. Is there anything I should worry about? Should I get a blood test? Or should I listen to what the doctor said? Extreme OCD and GAD
1 answer 1