Where can I watch full episodes of Castle?

I recently became hooked on a show called Castle, I so far watched the first seven episodes and have gone crazy looking for the eighth. It's not on Netflix, Hulu, or YouTube. I searched the web on google for it too... no luck. Is there a certain website that streams castle episodes? Or can you find Castle s1e8 Ghosts on YouTube? All I've found are an 8-minute clip of a few scenes and a video that costs $1.99 for purchase. It's driving me crazy! even if you can find it on Xfinity On-Demand or regular TV that would be good, but I have no luck looking for it. I am absolutely hooked on this show and I need to keep watching it, but I refuse to skip s1e8 as I may miss an important part of the story line. If you do find the vid on YouTube or another video site please insert the link into your answer and If you find it anywhere else either paste the link to that too or tell me where to go. Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Try couchtuner.com

I watch all my favourite shows their

& may I recomend OITNB (Orange Is The New Black)

• F7 years agoReport

Oh and thanks for the recommendation, but I need to catch up on 111 episode on Castle... so I probably wont be watching anything else

Project Free Tv.. Just make sure you get a good episode.. And u may have to wait for it to buffer a bit.

Source(s): Me.. I LOVE this show!! Just wait until u start season 5 its amazing.. And season 6 has just begun its amazing too..
    • F7 years agoReport

Thanks! but I already tried couch tuner... it's amazing!

Castle reruns are shown on TNT. The current season of Castle is shown on ABC. You'll love the new season.

while reading a written book, you're stimulating the human brain. You increase your reading and literacy skills so you in the process, become more literate. Even with today's modern tools, you should be able to read still.

While watching t.v. can be good fun, it is not doing anything to the human brain.

• Robert

I watch or read everything...I like finding out new stuff.