Amoxicillin safe to take?

I just had my wisdom teeth pulled and the doc prescribed me amoxicillin.. After doing some online research of side effects, i have read a lot of horror stories and am afraid to take them. I am afraid of stomach problems specifically nausea and vomitting.. I ended up taking them and am scared every time i take one!... show more I just had my wisdom teeth pulled and the doc prescribed me amoxicillin.. After doing some online research of side effects, i have read a lot of horror stories and am afraid to take them. I am afraid of stomach problems specifically nausea and vomitting.. I ended up taking them and am scared every time i take one! Has anyone had good experiences with amoxicillin?
Update: Im on my second day of it and have only noticed dark urine and a little noises in my stomach, no discomfort really yet. Can i expect to be in the clear now or can things still arise later? Still buggin out!