On DOOL: Who else is sick of JJ?

That kid is driving me crazy. Yes, it's terrible what his father did to Kayla, but why in the world does he think that he should have been told about it? It's none of his business.

Senator,

I get what you're saying, but I don't get why either one of them would want to know.

• Anna
    Favorite Answer

I agree. I asked a similar question to this the other day because I felt like JJ was acting entitled. Like it was his RIGHT to know. Which it isn't. It isn't his right at all. But from my answers, the conclusion I came to was that Jack WANTED him to know. Jack told Abby and when JJ was old enough, Jack wanted to tell him too. So, I think in that sense, he should've been told.

Yes but he should of been told no matter where he was living about his father. He had a right to know and sure Jen should of told him when he got home. So really and truly Jen should share the fought for not being honest to JJ about Jack raping Kayla.

I am really sick of JJ. They are dragging is story out and now that he found out the truth about his father raping Kayla, he is going to need to get some serious counseling. Also, they need to dump this Marge character, they are keeping her on DOOL for a reason. But she is so ugly with her mouth and she is a very bad actress with the same stupid expressions. They also need to get Rafe's storyline going. He will probably get involved with Jordan his physical therapist.

• MAK

OMG YES! and not only him am I sick of Jen she is a royal pain in the azz

I am also sick of the name JJ do you realize how many times they say it? over and over.

He just feels that his family was keeping this big dark secret from him. I think in time he should have been told once he was able to understand that his father was not perfect and made mistakes that he had to live with.

me I am sick of the way he is acting.

• SweetS

Me and I can't stand Jen either. She's annoying!!!