Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Chad asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 8 years ago

Miles Austin or Williams?

Which Dallas receiver would you rather have on your team, Miles Austin or Terrance Williams?

Miles Austin is likely coming back this week pushing Terrance Williams back to WR3 even though Austin really hasn't done much this season, before the hamstring injury.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

In the long run, I like Terrence Williams. He's younger, faster, and isn't quite prone to injury as Austin is becoming. Even if Austin stays healthy, I think Williams will do better.

• 8 years ago

I would say Terrance Williams solely on the fact the every time Miles Austin comes back from injury (which is a lot), he is very slow to get back to form. Terrnce won't see as many snaps with Austin back, but should outperform him.

• 8 years ago

I'd rather have Williams and just hope that can opener mouth Austin gets hurt again

Help me?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201310...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.