How do I print a coupon in my email?

I have tried Ctrl + P to no avail. I want to print a birthday coupon. Can you help me?

• janie
    Favorite Answer

happy birthday

sometimes when you click within the email, it takes you to another page when you can use the regular methods of printing but if you need the whole email to print it try any if the three methods below

directions for both basic and full featured below

basic it is below the to line in the address..there it says full headers and printable view click on printable view and print (control p)

Or go to full featured

to do this go to profile at top of page click arrow to go to options, press go mail accounts right click scroll to full featured check it by left clicking in the dot and press save

Once in full featured here is what you do to print an email

Open email you want to print, go all the way to the very bottom of the email/page and it says

reply, reply all, forward then the word more

Hover over or right click more and it says the following:

delete message

___________________

view full headers

set language encoding

print

_________________

this is spam

report a hacked account

report a phishing scam

not my mail

left click on print and a pop up occurs with the email then do control p and it will print

(to get to basic from here click on gear at right of screen then go to settings then to viewing email and then scroll to full featured or basic click basic then done)

__________________

You may be in in enable conversations mode as I was when I posted above

But if you are not the more bottom will be at top to get in this mode

Click the gear at top right and select Settings

Right click on Viewing Emails. There, first turn off the conversations and click SAVE. This will give you the Print option when you hit the move bottom, you will after clicking print get the popup and then do control P

• Katie

Highlight the coupon Right click Look down the list that appears Click on print Look under Page Range Click on Selection, instead of All Then Print away!! ♥ Hope This Helps♥

Open up the what you want to print

Right click and highlight either part or the whole area you want printed

Right click the highlighted area and click print preview

Change the box "As laid out on screen" to "As selected on screen" doing this will let you print all or part depending on what is highlighted

In the box Shrink to fit, change it to INCREASE or REDUCE the size font that you want to use

Click print, and go to Page Range, and make sure you add a dot to SELECT

Click print

NOTE: to turn headers and footers (Page # etc.) on or off, click the paper icon to the right of the gear icon

By pressing Ctrl + P will also print for you

Open the birthday e mail coupon then connect laptop to printer and click file at left top pf browser and click print. You do have to have the printer software installed on the computer and the printer set as default in order to print from the computer. And of course have the comuter connected to the printer wired or wireless.