Where can I get pictures I can use for my blog ?

I'm still new to blogging(on blogger) and I want to use pictures of products and name brands involving in the picture but I don't want to get into trouble by putting a picture that could be removed or use one that's copyrighted. If I take a picture of a brand name would it make a difference to use it online?Any websites I could get pictures without paying?

Favorite Answer

Imgembed lets anyone sell their photos. People can use your images for free but with a small footer showing your name on it. If they want an unmarked image, they’ll just pay a fee based on image views.