Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anais asked in TravelAsia PacificKorea · 8 years ago

Can anyone translate my letter to korean please?

My two best guy friends are being released from military service in korea soon and I want to send them a letter my korean isn't the best I really hope somebody can translate it please, thank you♥ They are my 'oppas' please do make it formal~

------

I waited for you guys for a long time. I thought about you everyday, wondering how you were doing and if you still had those beautiful smiles on your faces. You don't know how much you mean to me. You make me happy when I'm sad. You make me laugh when no one else can. Your silly personalities make me happy. Don't ever change. I'll always care for you even if we are far away from each other. I'll always be with you through the ups and downs. You are really special to me. I'm so happy you're all back!

Update:

Alvin you used google translate ahh

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

오빠들 제가 오래 기다렸어요. 제가 오빠들이 날마다 어떻게 지내고 있는지 생각하고 아직도 얼굴에 예쁜 미소를 띄우고 있을지 궁금해했어요. 오빠들이 제게 얼마나 큰 의미를 지니는지 모르실 거에요. 제가 슬플때 기쁘게 해주시고 아무도 웃음을 줄수 없을때 웃게 해주셨어요. 그 웃긴 성격들 때문에 행복했어요. 그러니 절대로 바뀌지 마세요. 제가 언제나 신경써줄게요 서로 멀리 떨어져 있더라도. 기쁠때든 슬플때든 제가 항상 함께 해줄게요. 오빠들은 제게 정말 특별한 사람들이에요. 모두가 돌아와서 정말 기뻐요! Word by world direct translation.

오빠들 저 정말 오래 기다렸어요. 오빠들이 날마다 어떻게 지내고 있을지 아직도 얼굴에 예쁜 미소가 드리워 있을지 궁금해 했었는데. 오빠들이 제게 얼마나 큰 의미를 지니는지 모르시죠? 제가 슬플때 기쁘게 해주시고 아무도 웃음을 줄 수 없을때 웃게 해주시잖아요. 그 웃긴 성격들 때문에 많이 행복했어요. 그러니 절대로 바뀌지 마세요. 서로 멀리 떨어져 있더라도 제가 언제나 신경 써줄게요. 기쁠때든 슬플때든 항상 함께 해줄게요. 저에게 너무나 특별한 사람들이니까. 모두가 돌아와서 정말로 기뻐요~^^ Smooth translation.

Smooth translation translate back to English.

Oppas, I waited for you for a really long time. I've wondered how you were doing and if you still had those beautiful smiles on your faces though you wouldn't know how much you mean to me, would you?

You make me happy when I am sad and make me laugh when no one else can. Your funny personalities make me a lot happy so never change. I'll always care for you even if we are far away to each other. I'll always be with you whenever you are sad or happy because you are very special people to me. I am really glad you are all back~^^

Source(s): Myself
  • 8 years ago

나는 오랫동안 당신을 위해 사람을 기다렸다. 난 당신이 뭘하고 있었는지 궁금, 당신은 일상에 대해 생각하고 당신은 여전히 ​​당신의 얼굴에 ê·¸ 아름다운 미소가 있다면. 당신은 나에게 의미 얼마나 알고하지 않습니다. 내가 슬퍼 할 때 당신이 나를 행복하게합니다. 당신은 언제 또 다른 사람이 할 수있는 날 웃게 만든다. 당신의 바보 같은 성격이 나를 행복하게합니다. 도 변경하지 마십시오. 우리가 서로 멀리 떨어져 있어도 난 항상 당신을 걱정하는 것입니다. 난 항상 기복을 당신과 함께있을 것입니다. 당신은 저에게 정말 특별하다. 난 당신이 모두 돌아와서 너무 행복 해요!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.