Google 502 Server Error On Youtube?

I am getting this error when trying to access Youtube. I can't access the site at all. Even the homepage gives me the 502 error. I heard it being a general problem if people are getting this error but this time it seems to be just me. I can even access Youtube from a second computer in my house. My friends... show more I am getting this error when trying to access Youtube. I can't access the site at all. Even the homepage gives me the 502 error. I heard it being a general problem if people are getting this error but this time it seems to be just me. I can even access Youtube from a second computer in my house. My friends living near me are also able to access to Youtube. But i can't. I tried Chrome, Opera, Firefox. If i use another proxy on Firefox i am able to get on but it's not as fast with a proxy. I ran a virus scan, did reset my modem several times. Tried different DNS servers. Nothing is helping. I have a feeling that it's about my computer but i can't quite put my finger on it.
Update: @Ben As i said i have another computer i am able to access Youtube from it. Both computers are on the same network so the closest server theory doesn't sound completely right. Also, as i said, my friends are able to access Youtube as well and we are in the same city. But what the same city means when there are... show more @Ben
As i said i have another computer i am able to access Youtube from it. Both computers are on the same network so the closest server theory doesn't sound completely right. Also, as i said, my friends are able to access Youtube as well and we are in the same city. But what the same city means when there are two computers in the house and one is able to get on Youtube and other is not, right?