DereK asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 7 years ago

Rate My Fantasy Team!?

10 Team Standard Head-to-Head

Rosters: 1 QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF, 6 Bench

I have made several moves since the draft, but here is my team. I also had the first pick.

QB: Cam Newton and Jay Cutler

WR: Brandon Marshall, Wes Welker, DeSean Jackson, Anquan Boldin and Harry Douglas

RB: Adrian Peterson, Le'Veon Bell, Willis McGahee, and Andre Ellington

TE: Julius Thomas and Rob Gronkowski

K: Mason Crosby

DEF: Cincinnati

I am currently 5-0. Scoring 117.62 per week, and winning by an average of 34.4 points per matchup. I also have a 2 game lead over 2nd place(3-2).

Note: I just made a trade that is still pending. I traded Anquan Boldin for Lamar Miller.

I am also working to trade Rob Gronkowski for depth in a more reliable WR3 or RB2.

When I say WR3 and RB2, I don't mean the talent of the player I am getting in return. I just meant the spot on my roster.

Favorite Answer

I over mall really like your team. You have no problem in depth at receiver. The only thing you may want to trade for which you are trying to is a solid 10 point to 13 point running back. Boldin is a great 3 receiver you can try to trade desean Jackson for a top 15 running back and just wait for the playoffs. I guarantee you will make it.

Great team , I give it a 8/10 for now get some running back depth then you will have a championship team good luck!

Pretty good team. I just think you should try to get some better Running Backs. Peterson is really the only one worth keeping. And the Bengals defense has been doing pretty well, but I think you should trade them for a defense that's better. But I could be wrong , because after all you are 5-0. I rate the team an 8/10.

Start the right players in the playoffs and your good to go.

Harry Douglas isn't going to do much for you. I like Ted Ginn, Jr. better.

I hate the Cardinals backfield. Ellington is the one to own, but its such a committee mess, its hard to start anyone out of there.

Your tight ends are ridiculous.

M Cros will put up points, because the packers put up points.

I've been using the Plug n play method at defense this year. Been working out pretty well in a 10 team league. But we have two QBs, 2 WRs, and two flex spots. More scoring = more fun.

Good luck, keep an eye out for serviceable running backs.

8/10

terrible

• Dev

pretty good..