Low white blood cell count!?

Hi. So, I got blood work back and I have a 2.5 white blood cell count when I had 4.6 in June 2013. This is not good but I need to know what is wrong. My dr hasn't gotten back to me on doing more blood work so I'm a little worried. They tested my platelets and anemia and my blood clotting stuff , and tests... show more Hi. So, I got blood work back and I have a 2.5 white blood cell count when I had 4.6 in June 2013. This is not good but I need to know what is wrong. My dr hasn't gotten back to me on doing more blood work so I'm a little worried. They tested my platelets and anemia and my blood clotting stuff , and tests came bak fine. I checked low WBC online and it says things like HIV and leukemia and lupus which are all pretty scary. The whole reason this started is I woke up with some bruises. I had about six at once not all near each other and varying in sizes. We thought I was gluten intolerant because all of my health problems in the past 6 years have gone unsolved. I have had stomach issues, migraines, and hives. None can be explained. I was also checked for swollen lymph nodes and I'm okay. However, my aunt had leukemia, and I have these random bruises. I've had health problems since 2008 and I'm not sure what's wrong. Please help.
1 answer 1