Recommend hindi shows Please?!!?

I usually don't watch indian shows because of all the drama between family members but then a friend recommended iss pyaar ko kya naam doon and now I'm hooked. I LOVE arnav and khushi and want to watch more shows like ipkknd. I like the whole rich mean guy and poor nice girl idea- so list shows like ipkknd that are for teens and are romantic please?

i looked up pyaar ka dard hai meetha meetha pyaara pyaara but didn't like it. i also don't like qubool hai. so recommend shows?? 10 points best answer!!!!

• Favorite Answer

for teens ? :O what about Sapne Suhane Ladak Pan Ke?

Saathiya (:P ... it's quite silly at times, nice though! ^-^)

Alaxmi - Humari Super Bahu (comedy one) but finished!

well, that's all I know. although there are other shows which are really nice. :o

I'd recommend my favorite one that started off with an awesome and captivating concept (with a teenager and an arrogant yet charismatic fellow *sighh*), but it turns "bleh" later, so naw!

Dill Mill Gaye (doctors but is really cute and funny) (NEED TO WATCH THIS)

Miley Jub Hum Tum (NEED TO WATCH THIS, one of the all time favorites) (It also has Sanaya Irani aka Kushi)

Dil Dosti Dance (D3) (Channel V so you know what your getting yourself into)

Geet (get past the first 2 months for the story to actually pick up, but then it gets good) (rich guy, poor girl)

Kis Desh Main Hai Mera Dil (the beganning few months of it, but then it becomes a family drama)