Possibly the worlds hardest boxing quiz in the WORLD?

1. who used to get carried into the ring in a coffin and left the same way when he fought john mugabi? 2.which former bantamweight is recognized as Puerto Rico's first world champion? 3. who was mike tysons opponent when he was suffering from a burning mushroom tip after contracting the clap? 4. name... show more 1. who used to get carried into the ring in a coffin and left the same way when he fought john mugabi?

2.which former bantamweight is recognized as Puerto Rico's first world champion?

3. who was mike tysons opponent when he was suffering from a burning mushroom tip after contracting the clap?

4. name the three guys who officially beat sugar ray leonard?

5.what was the first fight to generate over 1 million dollars?

6.who's boxing record is this? 150–21–10 (101 KO)

7. name 5 world champions trained by nacho beristain?

8. "It's like someone jammed an electric light bulb in your face, and busted it. I thought half my head was blowed off...When he knocked me down I could have stayed there for three weeks." who was the fighter who said this and who was he talking bout?

9. Which heavyweight has held the British, European, Commonwealth, and Australian titles?

10.who is the youngest ever winner of a world title?

any cheating and i'll get ghazan and nasir no1 Floyd fan to cut your fckn heads off with a butchers knife! answer quick before Maurice shows up and smashes you all. round two will be contributer quotes.
Update: ghazan: that's why I like him haha
Update 2: ThunderDoc: not a bad effort, you've got a few!
Update 3: Tracey: did your quiz just get deleted!?
Update 4: Lol that's fkn ridiculous man, shytloads of people been gettin deleted this week for no reason. Try appealing it