Do you like these specs for WoW, LoL, etc?

I need a computer that can play WoW (med-high), and LoL - do skype, blogging, video watching (via youtube) photoshop, and homework.

3rd generation Intel® Core™ i5-3230M Processor

NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M Graphics with 2048MB of dedicated video memory

750GB 5400 rpm Hard Drive (I can customize it with 1TB 5400 rpm Hard Drive extra $30 - and a few more options)

NO mSSD Hard Drive Acceleration Cache (I can customize it with 24GB mSSD Hard Drive Acceleration Cache for an extra $39)

The price, without any more customizations would be $788.99 I don't know if thats really the best deal for what I'm getting, but I'm seaching the HP site because they do "zero down payment, no interest if paid in full in 6 months" I'm a college student, my parents would be helping me with this, and they like the sound of that. But I don't want to spend money on a computer that CANT do what I want.

Favorite Answer

Its a laptop -_-" not a computer Core i5 3230M is a mobile version and gt 740m too,that specs is enough for WoW and much other games and softwares