Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Do you like these specs for WoW, LoL, etc?

I need a computer that can play WoW (med-high), and LoL - do skype, blogging, video watching (via youtube) photoshop, and homework.

3rd generation Intel® Core™ i5-3230M Processor

NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M Graphics with 2048MB of dedicated video memory

750GB 5400 rpm Hard Drive (I can customize it with 1TB 5400 rpm Hard Drive extra $30 - and a few more options)

NO mSSD Hard Drive Acceleration Cache (I can customize it with 24GB mSSD Hard Drive Acceleration Cache for an extra $39)

The price, without any more customizations would be $788.99 I don't know if thats really the best deal for what I'm getting, but I'm seaching the HP site because they do "zero down payment, no interest if paid in full in 6 months" I'm a college student, my parents would be helping me with this, and they like the sound of that. But I don't want to spend money on a computer that CANT do what I want.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Its a laptop -_-" not a computer Core i5 3230M is a mobile version and gt 740m too,that specs is enough for WoW and much other games and softwares

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.