Blake asked in Cars & TransportationSafety · 7 years ago

Texas Department of Public Safety help?

Things I already have:

Learners permit for more than 6 months

more than 20 hours behind the wheel

So my mom called the DPS yesterday to schedule my drivers test for my actual license. The woman at the DPS told my mom that we had to pay $20 before I do all my drive times even though we payed $20 when I got my permit. She also told my mom that all my hours over the 6 month period don't count since we didn't pay the $20 and now I have to restart my whole entire drive times.

When we had gone to the DPS in march to get my permit, the lady hadn't told us that we had to pay an additional $20 to start my drive times.

Can someone leave me a link to the TxDPS website where I can pay the fee online so I can restart my drive times?

Favorite Answer

I live in Texas and anytime that I need anything from the DMV or DPS I always asked to speak to a supervisor at the start.

They don't like this but what can they do ???

You can always contact them direct if you cant get any help at all !!

Can i go to any office to get my license or do i have to go to the same city where i live

Welcome to the world of government...they get you comming and going.