I applied to Hobby Lobby three weeks ago, now what?

I'm applying for my first job and my heart is pretty set on Hobby Lobby. Should I give up on it? I handed in my application to one of the cashiers three weeks ago, as they only have in-store applications. This past Friday (two weeks after my original application) I filled out another and asked if I could hand... show more I'm applying for my first job and my heart is pretty set on Hobby Lobby. Should I give up on it? I handed in my application to one of the cashiers three weeks ago, as they only have in-store applications. This past Friday (two weeks after my original application) I filled out another and asked if I could hand it directly to the manager and I was told to come back Monday because they were busy. I did the same thing on Monday and was told the manager was busy, but the cashier took my application and wrote down my name for the manager to call. They didn't have a now hiring sign, but the store was really busy when I went in so I figured they might want people. I'm not sure if I should take the cashier's word to expect a call, call the store on Friday, or just try somewhere else.

I said that I could work from 2 to close (which is at 8) every day. For Wednesday I put my end at 6, Friday end time varied, and wrote varied for both the start and end time on Saturday. Is that enough availability? I said I could average about 20 hours a week.