Should I make my friend a stuffed animal?

This girl I like loves elephants and she's a close friend of mine. I was thinking about making her an elephant stuffed animal at build a bear but she already got a elephant pillow pet from one of her girlfriend for Christmas two years ago and I don't know if its worth it.

Favorite Answer

If you get her a build-a-bear, I would recommend taking her there with you so she can make the elephant that will be hers. I don't think it would be overkill for her to have an elephant build-a-bear and elephant pillow pet. It would be really sweet to take her out and spend time together for her birthday; I myself would be flattered if a guy wanted to do that for me. And it's pretty safe too, since you're already close friends; it can be a friend gift or a "friend" gift.

So I recommend taking her to make her pillow pet, and then go out for ice cream afterwards; spend time together and have fun! :)

do it! its really thoughtful, she'll appreciate it even if she has one already imo

• Amanda

that would be really sweet , but how old is she? depends