My google play store wont open?

Hi!! I have a Motorola RAZR XT910 & for some reason my Google Play Store wont open. I have tried doing every thing possible to restore it but nothing has worked. Can someone please help me??

Favorite Answer

Hi,

If you haven't tried it yet, perform clear cache and clear data on the Plays Store App. Go to Settings> Apps> All> Play Store >Clear data.

If still the same you can try to clear the cache partition on your device.This will remove any temporary files that may be causing the problem, but will not delete your files or settings.

1. With the phone powered off, press the VOL UP VOL DOWN KEY together POWER KEY .

2. The device will display different BOOT OPTIONS

3. Use the VOL DOWN Key to SCROLL to Recovery and VOL UP Key to SELECT

Tip: If the device reboots, you may have waited to long to make a selection, you will need to begin the process again.

4. The device will display the Motorola logo and then the Android in distress ( logo with Exclamation mark)

5. Press and hold the VOL DOWN key, then tap and release the VOL UP key.

Tip: You can try this step, holding the phone in landscape. If you are stuck on step 5, try a force reboot by pressing the power Key and Vol Down key, and start the process again.

6. The device will display additional menu options (Text will appear in BLUE)

7. Use the VOL DOWN Key to scroll to wipe cache partition and the POWER Key to SELECT this option.

8. The device will then perform the partition wipe

9. Once the Formatting is complete, press the POWER key to confirm a REBOOT

11. The device will reboot and start the normal power up sequence

If all else fails, the last resort is to perform a Master Reset https://motorola-global-en-usa.custhelp.com/app/an... Hopefully it won't need to go to that extent.

Hope this helps.