Need Swag Please Help?

yeh um wel im in 6th grade and evryon else haz swag but me. i have a yolo shrt but its not workin. theyre stil sayin im a fagit and that im a pees of ****. :( i just wan to be cool

non of the gurls like me. i do wht day do on tv nd i touch girls butts but they dont lik it when i do it!!! fml please help i need swag

Favorite Answer

Try eating some swagghetti with extra swagoo for breakfast..lunch..and dinner. Heavy on the YOLO.

Swag is never something you can get. It's something you lie about. To everyone. Including yourself.

Every time you do something...even if its something menial..make sure you yell 'Swag!' afterwards. That way everyone around you knows that it was awesome. It's kind of like after you tell a funny story and you say 'oh it was really funny though'.

I assume you're white, so one of the first things you need to do is thank Nick Cannon for allowing us to have swag.

Swag is having a little dog chillin' on your lap.

Swag is looking like you're sleepy all the time.

Swag is stopping in the middle of walking so that you can tuck your jeans back into your hightop shoes.

Swag is throwing up a facebook post like "yooooo...got an extra ticket to Tiesto tonight....hmu!"...and then getting NO love back, so instead staying home alone and listening to Kings of Leon on Spotify.

Swag is using up all the hot water in the shower because you were actually watching porn on your iPad and trying to cover it up from your parents.

Swag is asking everyone you know if they listen to Drake.

Swag is wearing your sunglasses indoors and then taking them off and putting them back on again because you're insecure as to if you really want to wear them inside or not.

Swag is teaching yourself how to dougie using youtube videos.

Swag is calling shirts vs. skins in a game of one-on-one.

Swag is not being sure whether or not to wear your hat forwards or backwards.

Swag is liking football...but only on Sundays.

Swag is drinking milk straight from the carton.

Swag is shaving your arms and acting like you don't.

Swag is respecting women.

Swag is backing into parking spots for no reason.

Swag is making everything into a zip file.

Swag is taking too much food in the cafeteria line and acting like you're going to eat it all.

Swag is trimming your beard along your jawline. -double chin swag.

Swag is running on a treadmill while flexing and telling people 'nah bro, these muscles are all natural.'

Swag is putting too much hot sauce on your food.

Source(s): I don't really know what swag is..but I know I got it. I've had swag since the incubator - baby swag. The doctors said I needed more time to develop my swag....and other vital organs.

You don't NEED swag. You need to stop being a follower and do whatever the fck you feel like doing without worrying about bitches that you won't see after elementary school.

Be yourself, be respectful to the ladies, be a gentleman, speak well and write well. One more thing. You're in the 6th grade, you know how to spell, stop writing like an idiot!

you need to worry about school and stop being a hip hop jerkoff. It may sound mean but you are being a silly child, not your fault... but you need to learn. Behave, be good. Be yourself.