Will the FBI come after me?

So I know this sounds terrible but I really looked at some things I shouldn't have. Such as how to make bombs and mustard gas. Now before you guys say things let me explain. So I enjoy working with chemicals and figuring out how things work and combust and stuff. I especially like pyrotechnics. Anyways I looked up things in case of DIRE emergency and I'm afraid that it looks really suspicious. Am I just paranoid?

• Favorite Answer

The f b i puts alot of stuff on the web that is just ridiculous and those things they tell you to due would never work. no the fbi has better things to do. now if you threatned to kill someone online, or if you bought a gallon of nitroglycerin from an online science website or an unusual amount of bomb making chemicals they might visit you, to do a threat annalyis but no they not going to watch you. i knew a guy who had a pipe bomb in a car. the car was inpounded by police. at the police station inpound the bomb was found in the car. an f b i agent in an old school square style lincoln visited this guys house. the guy was like well i like to make boar and blow them up here in the country. the fbi agent was like ok have a good day. i have also heard that fbi QUESTION NOT ARREST BUT QUESTION and talk to people who make pipe bombs to throw into lakes to kill fish. :) public safety funding is at ITS LOWEST EVER. AND MAJOR CRIME IS HIGH. THE FBI has to worry organized criminal gangs, domestic and foreign spies and terrorists, not to mention corrupt politicians, bad police, bank, atm robbers hackers, skimmers, scao artists, rapists, murderers, people who abduct and enslave people, human traffickers, and child pornographers. you think they will waste resources on some average guy who visits a site that has b.s. info? only time fbi will get involved in low level criminal investigations is if a person goes to another state or country. you have a higher likelihood of being tracked by the fbi if you take secret photos of people in public and put those pics on the web. (see the fbi investigates behavior, the economy, social things. not everything the fbi does is of a criminal or national security nature :) the fbi has investigated the phenomenon of people taking secret pictures of other people in public. :) each fbi agent works on average twenty different criminal cases at the same time. :) anytime the fbi start an investigation they use about fourty agents per case. most of the time the feds use local or state police manpower. will you OR I get a terrorism or any other investigation leved against us for visiting a stupid "how to" make bomb website? :) THATS A BIG NO. :) IT WONT HAPPEN. NOW IF YOU DO BAD THINGS OR SAY BAD THINGS and also visit such sites THATS a TOTALLY DIFFERENT scenario. there is state intelligence fusion centres and the state police who work there might investigate or at least start a file on you. but again even they dont have resources.

Not really. As there's no such thing as a "thought crime" . The police/FBI wil typically just monitor or come after you if they suspect you have broken the law. You know very serious ones like murder and such.

LOL no. If you're in Canada or the USA the NSA will definetly spy on you for a while but it's all Good. I googled how to make crystal meth and heroine and all sorts of that. I freaked out because i thought the cops were coming after me XD

If you openly made a threat or rumor of some kind that you wanted to inflict harm. This would give the DAs or FBI enough evidence to obtain a warrant to seize your computer and search the contents of your hard drive..

You're paranoid. How do you think lawyers and governments and other people interested in child porn case gain info? They have to do research. Just like researching murder doesn't make you a murderer does it? I thought not.

Meh, they dont give a ****