Is it a yeast infection?

My boyfriend and I have been having oral sex. He fingered me towards the end of last month and he ate me out. A few days after, it hurt to pee and then a couple days after that it got incredibly itchy. While I took a shower, I felt two hives on the vulva (I think that's the skin near my vagina?). The itch was... show more My boyfriend and I have been having oral sex. He fingered me towards the end of last month and he ate me out. A few days after, it hurt to pee and then a couple days after that it got incredibly itchy. While I took a shower, I felt two hives on the vulva (I think that's the skin near my vagina?). The itch was ridiculous, but it subsided after a day or two. The hives got dry and I thought they'd go away. The burning sensation was dissipating too...however, my urination was different--like instead of gushing out, it comes out little by little.

This weekend, my boyfriend and I had oral again and this time I think he penetrated my hymen because I felt his finger go really deep. Today while I was showering, I felt the hives but this time it looks like it came back but now I can feel a little bit on the bottom of my buttocks. My discharge doesn't smell, but when I took a mirror to look at my vagina, the discharge looked a little clumpy? But when I wipe myself after I go to the bathroom, the discharge is white and smooth-looking.

This is my first time being sexually active and I don't know what's happening and I don't know who to turn to. Will yeast infection affect my chance of having children? Please help!!