? asked in HealthWomen's Health · 6 years ago

Is it a yeast infection?

My boyfriend and I have been having oral sex. He fingered me towards the end of last month and he ate me out. A few days after, it hurt to pee and then a couple days after that it got incredibly itchy. While I took a shower, I felt two hives on the vulva (I think that's the skin near my vagina?). The itch was ridiculous, but it subsided after a day or two. The hives got dry and I thought they'd go away. The burning sensation was dissipating too...however, my urination was different--like instead of gushing out, it comes out little by little.

This weekend, my boyfriend and I had oral again and this time I think he penetrated my hymen because I felt his finger go really deep. Today while I was showering, I felt the hives but this time it looks like it came back but now I can feel a little bit on the bottom of my buttocks. My discharge doesn't smell, but when I took a mirror to look at my vagina, the discharge looked a little clumpy? But when I wipe myself after I go to the bathroom, the discharge is white and smooth-looking.

This is my first time being sexually active and I don't know what's happening and I don't know who to turn to. Will yeast infection affect my chance of having children? Please help!!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Hi,

Following are the symptoms of yeast infections.

Yeast infection symptoms can range from mild to moderate and include:

Itching and irritation in the vagina and at the entrance to the vagina (vulva)

A burning sensation, especially during intercourse or while urinating

Redness and swelling of the vulva

Vaginal pain and soreness

Thick, white, odor-free vaginal discharge with a cottage cheese appearance

Complicated yeast infection

You might have a complicated yeast infection if:

You have severe signs and symptoms, such as extensive redness, swelling and itching that leads to the development of tears or cracks (fissures) or sores

You have recurrent yeast infections — four or more in a single year

Your infection is caused by a type of candida other than Candida albicans

You're pregnant

You have uncontrolled diabetes

You have lowered immunity due to use of certain medications or a condition such as HIV infection

When to see a doctor

Make an appointment with your doctor if:

This is the first time you've experienced yeast infection symptoms

You're not sure whether you have a yeast infection

Your symptoms don't go away after self-treating with over-the-counter antifungal vaginal creams or suppositories

You develop other symptoms

• 3 years ago

Source(s): Naturally Eliminate Yeast Infection : http://YeastCure.trustdd.com/?sjFc
  • 5 years ago

Try Yeast Infection No More : http://www.YeastCured.com/

• 3 years ago

Yeast Infection Cure Secrets - http://YeastCured.uzaev.com/?JLlG

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.