? asked in HealthWomen's Health · 6 years ago

Is it a yeast infection?

My boyfriend and I have been having oral sex. He fingered me towards the end of last month and he ate me out. A few days after, it hurt to pee and then a couple days after that it got incredibly itchy. While I took a shower, I felt two hives on the vulva (I think that's the skin near my vagina?). The itch was ridiculous, but it subsided after a day or two. The hives got dry and I thought they'd go away. The burning sensation was dissipating too...however, my urination was different--like instead of gushing out, it comes out little by little.

This weekend, my boyfriend and I had oral again and this time I think he penetrated my hymen because I felt his finger go really deep. Today while I was showering, I felt the hives but this time it looks like it came back but now I can feel a little bit on the bottom of my buttocks. My discharge doesn't smell, but when I took a mirror to look at my vagina, the discharge looked a little clumpy? But when I wipe myself after I go to the bathroom, the discharge is white and smooth-looking.

This is my first time being sexually active and I don't know what's happening and I don't know who to turn to. Will yeast infection affect my chance of having children? Please help!!

Favorite Answer

Hi,

Following are the symptoms of yeast infections.

Yeast infection symptoms can range from mild to moderate and include:

Itching and irritation in the vagina and at the entrance to the vagina (vulva)

A burning sensation, especially during intercourse or while urinating

Redness and swelling of the vulva

Vaginal pain and soreness

Thick, white, odor-free vaginal discharge with a cottage cheese appearance

Complicated yeast infection

You might have a complicated yeast infection if:

You have severe signs and symptoms, such as extensive redness, swelling and itching that leads to the development of tears or cracks (fissures) or sores

You have recurrent yeast infections — four or more in a single year

Your infection is caused by a type of candida other than Candida albicans

You're pregnant

You have uncontrolled diabetes

You have lowered immunity due to use of certain medications or a condition such as HIV infection

When to see a doctor

Make an appointment with your doctor if:

This is the first time you've experienced yeast infection symptoms

You're not sure whether you have a yeast infection

Your symptoms don't go away after self-treating with over-the-counter antifungal vaginal creams or suppositories

You develop other symptoms

2

Source(s): Naturally Eliminate Yeast Infection : http://YeastCure.trustdd.com/?sjFc

Try Yeast Infection No More : http://www.YeastCured.com/

Yeast Infection Cure Secrets - http://YeastCured.uzaev.com/?JLlG